Application Guidline for eRecruitment
All Applicants are requested to complete the Special Tribunal's on-line Personal History Profile Profile and respond to a set of questions related to the function under recruitment before being able to submit their applications.
- Please be mindful of providing accurate and sufficient information in your on-line Personal History Profile Profile to allow a good assessment of your application.
- Applications to STL vacancies can only be submitted before the deadline.
- Please carefully read the Vacancy Announcement before applying for a vacant post as we will be able to consider only the candidates who fully meet the requirements of the posts.
- If you experience any difficulties with the STL eRecruitment system or you need assistance with the application process, please contact the Recruitment Unit.
- The Tribunal is not in a position to respond to queries regarding information on the status of individual applications.
- Only applicants who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
- You can check the status of your application. To do so, simply login and click on 'My Applications' on the left-side menu.
How to Apply
- Register, if you have not done so. Note down your logon id (email address) and password.
- You'll get an activation email; activate your account following instructions in the email.
- Login using your logon id and password.
- Completely fill out your Personal History Profile.
- Click on the link for General Service Vacancies, Professional Vacancies or Field Service Vacancies.
- Select the vacancy which you would like to apply for.
- Click on the "Apply" button.
- Fill out your cover letter.
- Click on the check box which says "I Certify that the statements made by me in answer to the foregoing questions are true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that any misrepresentation or material omission made on a Personal History Profile or other document requested by the Organisation renders me liable to termination or dismissal".
Once you do that the "APPLY" button becomes visible.
- Click on the "Apply" button to complete your application.
- Once you have applied for a vacancy, an automatic email will be sent to you confirming your application.
Notice to Applicants
The Special Tribunal for Lebanon does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, processing, training, etc.) and does not concern itself with information on bank accounts.
It is not necessary at the application stage to send copies of qualifications, previous employment contracts, entire publications, etc. Only applicants who are under serious consideration will be contacted. The Tribunal is not in a position to respond to queries regarding information on the status of the vacancy.